Tuesday 10 August 2010

Why blogging?

I actually never thought of blogging although, I've reads lots of blogs over the past few years and even follow some bloggers.  So why do you ask, am I all off a sudden a blogger?  "I don't actually know" is the answer.  It just so happens that I was reading a blog made by my cousin Debbie a little while ago, and of a sudden had the urge to become a blogger myself.  Very weird, even if I say so myself

So you ask, what I am going to blog about.  Well again I have to say that I don't actually know, hence the name of my blog "Randomly Generated Thoughts".  By giving it that name, I think I can get away with quite a bit of so called rubbish (although one person's rubbish is another person's fortune), so perhaps someone somewhere may actually like these generated thoughts.

I still have to get the hang of it, and I'm not even sure if I'm going to be good at it, OR if I will get followers.  I have no idea how you can get followers.  Perhaps I need to have a word with my cousin Debbie about it.  After all she's to "blame" for my latest interest on the world wide web. 

We'll see how it goes. 

3 comments:

  1. We'll it's a start, one follower already...

    It will be usefull, being a blogger, you'll see.

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new to this myself marjan,
    any tips you can lmk my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate I just write what I think, but once you get going it's quite fun, you just have to remind yourslef that you are blogging and not forget

    ReplyDelete